Carol Lee Brosseau

 Miller Gaffney ’02 and Carol Lee Pryor Brosseau ('03) host "Art Breakers," which debuts Sunday evening on Ovation cable channel. The show focuses on their work as art brokers, who connect artists, collectors and buyers. Four episodes were recorded by the couple, and they will air all month long starting Sunday October 4 at 7pm Central. Ovation has more than 50MM subscribers. They also support artists via the OvationDigital Arts Network. They are hopeful of getting approval to continue filming. My life has been shaped by my Baylor friends I have made and the acquaintances I have made. Karen Pope, Art History Department. I was a student in a number of my classes for my major under Dr. Pope, and traveled with her to Paris and Chicago to examine art. It was a great experience to study the art of her. I can recall her telling me that art history was a huge puzzle and that we must constantly search for the right pieces. My father owned the car dealership, which meant that I was required to work at the dealership every summer. One summer I was an assistant mechanic who changed oil and brake pads.


                       











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lara Logan